Friday, September 19, 2008

STREET KINGS (DVD RELEASE)

Photobucket


ahhhh Hood movies after midnight! always goes good with popcorn and ju jubes....
anyways, Street Kings is the story of a LAPD cop (Keanu Reeves) who is being looked at by internal affairs and sold out by his ex partner. Soon Bodies turn up and the cameos roll in, including The Game, Common, Cedric the Entertainer and more. Forrest Whitaker plays the Captain of the unit and Chris Evans the scary white boy rookie whose earning his stripes.
Aside from the predictable plot and Terrible Acting from both the Rappers and co-stars, it wasn't a total bore....there's some good dialogue and one liners that had me rolling! Forrest Whitaker tells this cat in one scene to "wash his mouth out with buck shot!" it killed me.....All in all its a good movie to make out to and catch the main parts inbetween tounge and trying to get to 2nd base....I'm def glad I got in in the mail on my blockbuster joint instead of checkin it in the theatres......

DISCLAIMER...COMMON IS HARD AS HELL IN THIS FLICK....HAD ME ROLLLLLING!!! I LOVE THAT DUDES ACTING!!!! LOL


2 holes up the sneaker

No comments: